Sunday, March 26, 2017

I'm in need of some restraint.

Last night I was up until one am with a sick child and this morning my hip hurts from the first run I had taken in almost two weeks.

But its sixty degrees out, and it's Sunday. That is when the running happens.

Distance: 3.25 miles
Avg. Pace: 8:39
Duration: 28:08
Route: Forest Hill Loop

A lazy Sunday morning, but not lazy enough. My mind is in such a tumult I could not locate my toe spacers and I headed out with my last running shoes. I should have turned around, I had a kink in one ankle, then the other, and in my right knee again, briefly. Took it a little easier. That's hard for me to do.

I am overdue for new shoes.

Temperature: 63°
Climate: coll & humid
Mood: anxious

Baseline: 174 lbs.
Today: 165 lbs. (-3.0) Uh, okay?
Goal: 165 lbs.
Ideal: 160 lbs.

1968 Playlist
Grazing In the Grass - Hugh Masekela
Trouble/Guitar Man (live) - Elvis Presley
Stray Cat Blues - The Rolling Stones
Can I Change My Mind - Tyrone David
Daydream Believer - The Monkees
Sympathy for the Devil - The Rolling Stones
White Light/White Heat - The Velvet Underground
Son of a Preacher Man - Dusty Springfield
Astral Weeks - Van Morrison

No comments: