Wednesday, March 01, 2017

All we've got left is a beat in the night.

Today in silly clickbait:

6 Reasons Your Doctor Needs to Know You’re a Runner
by Teal Burrell, Runner's World 1/23/2017

Every time I meet a new doctor, the moment they use a stethoscope they ask, "You run?"

I don't think I want to meet the doctor who can't tell a runner right off the bat.

Distance: 3.25 miles
Route: Forest Hill Loop
Pavement: wet
Temperature: 52°
Climate: light rain
Mood: okay

Beautiful "spring" day. The wife actually has the day off, as her school's power is out after last night's storms. But I am headed to three different schools today, in three different communities, for meetings, teaching and parent responsibilities.

All the water fowl, in the lagoon. Just gorgeous.

Baseline: 174 lbs.
Today: 165.5 lbs. (+1.5)
Goal: 165 lbs.
Ideal: 160 lbs.

Oh, yes. "Fat Tuesday." The perfect excuse to have hot pastrami at lunch and a cheeseburger and onions rings for dinner. Only I'm not Catholic so I'll be eating the same things today.

2003 Playlist
The District Sleeps Alone Tonight * - The Postal Service
In Between Days * - Ben Folds
Title and Registration - Death Cab for Cutie
Gay Bar * - Electric Six
Burning Down the House - Tom Jones & The Cardigans
Yeah - Usher ft. Lil' Jon & Ludacris
Look for Water - David Bowie
It's My Life - Liquid People vs. Talk Talk

No comments: