Wednesday, April 17, 2019

We'll run away together.

We keep control, in all things. Very good day with my new therapist, we are putting some plans in place. I am going to use systems to limit my screen time. Suddenly I have ramped up submissions. I do not think that is a coincidence.

2001 Playlist
Island In the Sun - Weezer
Packt Like Sardines In a Crushd Tin Box - Radiohead
19-2000 (Soulchild Remix)  - Gorillaz
Bird Watching at Inner Forest - Cornelius
Weapon of Choice - Fatboy Slim
This Charming Man - Stars

Cooldown:
Cigarettes &Chocolate Milk (Reprise) - Rufus Wainwright

That was amazing. I felt amazing. That pace is real, yo. I was blazing. Chris and I ran a good loop, talked about good thing, good things for both of us.

That playlist is off the chain, tho. Makes a difference.

Distance: 4.85 miles
Pace: 8:56
Route: Forest Hill Loop
Temperature: 68°
Climate: warm & wonderful
Mood: good!

Breakfast: coffee with cream, 1 cup raisin bran with 2% milk, add'l raisins, dried cranberries, banana, salted almonds
Snack: coffee with cream
Lunch: Shrimp sushi roll, diet soda
Snack: Seasoned almonds with dried cranberries
Dinner: Chicken Caesar, beer (one)

Baseline: 179.5 lbs.
Today: 180.5 lbs. (-0.5)
Goal: 180 lbs.

No comments: