Monday, April 08, 2019

Lots of places to run to.

Ah, fuck. First beautiful spring day, I headed out for run with Chris through the park, and I pulled my left calf. I mean, I had to walk for a while, but I was running, and running well, with mild pain, by the end. So we'll see. For now, pain reliever and a brace.

Distance: 4.6 miles
Duration: 43:50
Pace: 9:31
Route: Forest Hill Loop
Temperature: 64°
Climate: light fluffy clouds
Mood: good, except for the pain

1976 Playlist
American Girl - Tom Petty & The Heartbreakers
More, More, More - Andre True
Teenage Depression - Eddie & The Hot Rods
Play That Funky Music - Wild Cherry
Take the Money and Run - Steve Miller Band
Tvc 15 - David Bowie
Gonna Fly Now (Theme From "Rocky") - Bill Conti
Beat on the Brat - The Ramones

I mean. You have to run to the "Rocky" theme.

Baseline: 179.5 lbs.
Today: 181 lbs. (-1.5)
Goal: 175 lbs.

Visit my Team Challenge Crohn's & Colitis page and support my bid for the Chicago Marathon!

No comments: