Sunday, August 11, 2019

Man in the making.

New Exercise Guidelines: The American Heart Association Has Announced That That Guy Who Runs At Like 9 P.M. Every Night Can Cool It - Clickhole 9/28/2017

That used to be me.

The day in question.
After that horrible unpleasantness on Wednesday, where I attempted to run but could not breathe, I decided to let the drugs take their course. I was able to get to work and accomplish basic tasks, but by Friday evening I was just not in the mood to do anything. I spent most of Saturday in bed.

I believe it was the Famotidine that really put me out. They were prescribed twice daily, and the side effects included: fatigue, dizziness, weakness, diarrhea, mood changes, insomnia, muscle pain, headache, joint pain, and dry mouth.

There are other possible side effects, those are the ones I experienced.

The air has cooled, and I we should be gearing up for long distances and great things and I have been sidelined and depressed. I do need to connect with a new doctor, to screen for whatever allergy it is I have developed at this stage in my life.

Distance: 3.25 miles
Duration: 28:35
Pace: 8:47
Route: Forest Hill Loop
Temperature: 77°
Climate: delightful
Mood: overcome
Stretches: yes
Water: yes

Did it. Felt amazing. So grateful.

What's That Lyric?
Number One - Chaz Jankel

Listening to Erie Effusion on WRUW!

Week Nine Total: 6.5 miles
Total To Date: 184 miles

No comments: