Thursday, August 01, 2019

Running just as fast as we can.

Signed up for the Hofbrauhaus Half Marathon, which takes place Sunday. Should be another hot summer day, so I hope that goes well. I'm not feeling great, as over the course of the day yesterday my right ankle began hurting more and more. I hope running on it work it out, but who knows. Longer distances, more fatigue.

Distance: 6 miles
Duration: 51:12
Pace: 8:31
Route: Forest Hill/Cain Park Loop
Temperature: 66°
Climate: sunny & bright
Mood: very good
Stretches: yes
Water: yes

Beautiful morning, just perfect. Sunny and bright without being too hot. Lovely trot through the park, and across the city -- to another park!

My ankle bothered me not at all, I am prepared for it to ache through the day, however. Could be wrong about that.

One thing that has been troubling me lately, is my balance. Not running, just walking. I make turns and lose my center, getting out of cars, walking up stairs. I think I am anticipating something that is no longer there.

Baseline: 179.5 lbs.
Today:  165 lbs. (-1.0)
Goal: 160 lbs.

What's That Lyric?
I Think We're Alone Now - Tiffany

No comments: