Thursday, August 29, 2019

You're born to run.

Actor-Teachers 2019-2020
We are in residency rehearsal process. I don't really think about training moment to moment, there are far too many other things to occupy my mind, notably the end of all things.

Even in the midst of attending curriculum night at my children's high school (children plural, they are both high school students now) I am aware that this will end, that a day will come when neither of my children are engaged in lower education.

All good things.

Distance: 7.5 miles
Duration: 1:07:20
Pace: 8:57
Route: Cain Park Loop (2x)
Temperature: 59°
Climate: cool, ideal
Mood: not good
Stretches: yes
Water: yes

Good run, not bad. I have a lot of things coming at me all at once and finding it difficult to cope. Keep your head down. Keep moving forward.

Baseline: 179.5 lbs.
Today: 166.5 lbs. (-1.0)
Goal: 160 lbs.

Eating in the rehearsal hall for me has become impulsive. That's not accurate -- it's impulsive everywhere. Got to finish that beer, yes, I will have that pie, handfuls of kettle popcorn and gummy worms. It's obscene.

Not eating is also a thing to do, you can choose not to do that, not to compulsively eat, and in its absence feel that you are accomplishing something.

What's That Lyric?
Come Home With Me Baby - Dead or Alive

No comments: