Monday, August 12, 2019

I'll never be the same.

#goals
Morning meet-up. Must think I am made of something special, running twice in twelve hours. We had family movie night, the wife chose Bonnie & Clyde. Never seen it. The whole family stayed up to watch, it was incredible.

Distance: 5 miles
Duration: 45:28
Pace: 9:04
Route: Forest Hill Loop
Temperature: 67°
Climate: cool but humid
Mood: all right
Stretches: yes
Water: yes

Chris has been off for three weeks, it's his hip. I hope today was not too much effort.

What's that lyric? From Spotify "Yacht Rock" playlist. You Make My Dreams by Hall & Oates. It's a bop.

Baseline: 179.5 lbs.
Today: 164 lbs. (-5.5)
Goal: 160 lbs.

Another side effect of the medication? Weight gain. Gained five pounds, just as soon lost five pounds. Surprised to be 164, though. I have been eating with impunity to quell the nausea. I hope everything is good from here on out.

No comments: