Friday, July 03, 2020

I don't know what I expect to find.

The past few days have been difficult. I had no symtoms of illness, just a general sense of feeling run-down. Listless. Damnright sleepy. I mean, just sleepy-deepy. Since Tuesday morning.

The past two days I just took it easy. No, we didn't wake up at three a.m. to watch Hamilton. We woke up when we woke. Even today I don't feel like doing much, but then I am curious as to whether that is because my wife is out of town.

And it is eighty degrees. Not the best time of day for a run. But I am listless agitated and feel a need to move.

Distance: 2 miles
Duration: 18:34
Pace: 9:16
Route: Two times around the block.
Temperature: 82°
Climate: sunny & HOT
Mood: all right
Weight: 183 lbs. (-2.0)

Yes, hot run. Good call. Hot, short run.

What's That Lyric?
The Ghosts of Beverly Drive - Death Cab for Cutie

No comments: