Wednesday, July 08, 2020

I'll keep coming back.

The tide is high, so I am going to try something different, I will run in bare feet. That was, I can tay near the surf without being angsty about getting my feet wet.

Distance: 1 mile
Duration: 11:33
Pace: 11:33
Route: Topsail Island Beach
Temperature: 81°
Climate: partly sunny
Mood: all right

Patio Playground, 2020
This isn't working. It's fine, but it's not ideal. It's not supposed to be arduous like this. It's because the tide is high in the morning, and there is a very narrow strip of beach that is appropriate to run on. Also, I have been running too late. Run in the morning, and there are fewer people to avoid.

I could run, and then write. Or I could wake earlier, but I am just not in the mood for that this year.

Go back over this blog by clicking on the "Topsail Beach" label below. See how much younger I am. I've been visiting this beach every year, sometimes every other year, since 2011 (the rest of the family started the year before, but I could not join them.)  See how I have changed. See how the children have changed.

What's That Lyric?
I'll Keep Coming Back - Chanelle

No comments: