Tuesday, July 28, 2020

Lord I feel like I'm, like I'm losing it.

Back on the road. The wife and I are taking a "drying off" period, as far as I am concerned, summer is over. Journeys are complete and it is time to concentrate on work. Work work, school work. And so we will drink less, or not at all. Because quarantine has been excessive, vacation even more so.

This morning I felt a rise in my chest. The low throbbing feeling. I can feel it in my abdomen. Is it high blood pressure? Something else? No idea. I have had success in the past by laying off the mix of sertraline and alcohol, I think. I'm not sure.

But running feels good, so.

Distance: 3 miles
Duration: 30:29
Pace: 10:09
Route: Forest Hill Loop
Temperature: 79°
Climate: sunny & hot
Mood: all right?
Weight: 182 lbs. (-0-)

I gained no added pounds on vacation!

What's That Lyric?
Don't Wanna Go the Other Way - Cody Chesnutt

No comments: