Tuesday, May 30, 2023

Funny how your feet in dreams never touch the earth.

No Mow May/Yo Mow May
28 years ago, when I was 26, I had a hernia operation. I find it remarkable that I have not had to have another one since. I guess they did a good job.

Distance: 2 miles
Duration: 19:54
Pace: 9:56
Route: Burlington Loop
Temperature: 67°
Climate: sunny & warm
Mood: good

Yesterday was a workout. Cutting the grass after "No Mow May" meant serious lifting in my arms, managing the weed whacker for an extended period of time. And I did my regular exercises. I chose to take it easy this morning on my run.

150 - 159 BPM Playlist
Do I Have To Talk You Into It - Spoon
2 + 2 = 5 - Radiohead
Runaway - Del Shannon
Halo - Beyoncé
A Hard Day's Night - The Beatles
Tandem Jump - Jonathan Richman
These Dreams - Heart
 
Okay, anything below 155 BPM is reserved for cold weather runs, I can't go that slow. I tried, I can't. Also? Caught a branch in my mouth. Ducking one branch, I ate a lower one. That hurt. Trim the branches that hang low over your sidewalks, people.
 
Stretches: yes
Abdominals: tbd
Upper body: 10 reps (2x)
Water: yes

Breakfast: coffee w/cream, fruit smoothie bowl w/mango, blueberries & raspberries, granola & honey
Lunch: spinach pie & baba w/pita & hot sauce
Happy Hour: Ginger beer over ice
Dinner: greens & beans, bread & butter, OJ

Baseline: 195 lbs.
Current: 179 lbs. (+1.0)
Goal: 175 lbs.

No comments: