Sunday, May 14, 2023

Going down swinging.

What a huge weekend. Saturday I commenced, our son played two gigs (jazz and rock) and then we went out for what has become a family tradition: fondue. 

Today there will be more, more, more. Another rock gig, I have to do a curtain speech, and then we will drive a couch to Athens for the eldest.

This is the craziest month. I love it.

160-169 BPM Playlist
Sugar, We're Goin Down - Fall Out Boy
Voices In My Head - Bob Mould
Run a Red Light - Everything But the Girl
Leaving Las Vegas - Tom Petty
The Tears of a Clown - The Beat
Diagonals - Stereolab
All Eyes On Me - Girl Talk
One Call Away - Chingy ft. Jason Weaver
Cold War - Janelle Monae

Oh! Rock Hall inductee Sheryl Crow is the Tom Petty we need. I didn't realize that before, but I like it.

Distance: 4 miles
Duration: 35:34
Pace: 8:53
Route: Forest Hill Loop
Temperature: 60°
Climate: fucking amazing
Mood: excellent
 
Lifted up my head, took in my surroundings, stretching my abdomen. Gorgeous day in the park. Staying away from goslings.

Stretches: yes
Abdominals: 90 sec.
Upper body: 10 reps. (2x)
Water: yes

Baseline: 195 lbs.
Current: 178 lbs. (+1.0)
Goal: 175 lbs.

No comments: