Sunday, September 17, 2023

You said you wanted to feel alive.

You were born in July '95 / In a deadly heat
Oh, we're feeling it. The desire not to run. It's the chill. I do not wish to run cold. Honetsly, by the time I get out there today, and run a tenth of one mile, I will feel warm and happy.

Distance: 3.1 miles
Duration: 29:18
Pace: 9:27

Put the purple lights up above the front door. It's that time of year! Listened to a "Moody Mix" which was perfect for the day, this early, early fall weather. I mean, the weather is PERFECT, I need to be enjoying this.

But I don't need to run as fast, and it is hard not to. I push and that makes me tired. No pushing! Listen to your body!

Route: Forest Hill Loop
Temperature: 69°
Climate: sunny & warm
Mood: good
 
Evening runs this week. And you know, you do not need to run twenty a month. Fifteen would suffice.
 
Stretches: yes
Sit-Ups: 20
Planks: 30 sec.
Water: yes

Breakfast: coffee w/cream, fresh fruit w/granola & yogurt
Lunch: ramen
Treat: Sweet Tarts
Dinner: spaghetti, buttered bread
Alcohol? Baxter Stowaway IPA

Baseline: 195 lbs.
Current: 170 lbs. (-0-)
Goal: 165 lbs.

Reading: Corley, E.
Writing: 30 min.
Blog: posted

What's That Lyric?
True Blue - boygenius

No comments: