Saturday, September 09, 2023

Kiss me and kiss me 'til I'm dead.


Should I run today? I don't know. Socked with a Saturday morning headache for no reason I have managed to do good, in spite of the pain and nausea. I did my writing! I put down over fifteen pages of my new play script! I bought new shoes! 

I have also taken two naps and feel highly vertiginous. Maybe I should just not. But Pandemonium is tonight and I want to clear my head and move my body. So here we go!

It will not be a late night. When my gig is through, I am having one beer and going the heck home.

Distance: 4 miles
Duration: 37:34
Pace: 9:23
Route: Forest Hill Loop
Temperature: 69°
Climate: overcast & cool
Mood: good

Truly the last relevant original movie soundtrack, on this Gen X and Millennials can agree.
 
William Shakespeare's Romeo + Juliet: Music from the Motion Picture
#1 Crush - Garbage
Local God - Everclear
Angel - Gavin Friday
Pretty Piece of Flesh - One Inch Punch
Whatever (I Had a Dream) - Butthole Surfers
Lovefool - The Cardigans
To You I Bestow - Mundy
Talk Show Host - Radiohead
You and Me Song - The Wannadies
Exit Music (For a Film) - Radiohead

*Kym Mazelle's cover of Young Hearts Run Free and Everybody's Free (To Feel Good) by Quindon Tarver are not currently available on Spotify.
 
Stretches: yes
Sit-Ups: 20
Water: yes

Good call. I feel so much better, and ready for the evening.

Breakfast: coffee w/cream, fresh fruit w/granola & yogurt
Lunch: ramen w/egg
Treat: chocolate filled croissant (from my love)
Dinner: taco bowl w/rice, chicken  beans
Alcohol? Dortmunder (1x)
Late Night Snack: pizza (1 slice)

Reading: HTD
Writing: transcribing the scenes!

No comments: