Monday, September 25, 2023

Maybe he's looking for his womanly side.

We continue. We keep up the pace.

Distance: 3.1 miles
Duration: 26:59
Pace: 8:42
Route: Forest Hill Loop
Temperature: 61°
Climate: overcast & cool, perfect
Mood: very good
 
160-169 BPM Playlist
You, Kant, Always Get What You Want - The Rolling Stones
I Saw Her Standing There - The Beatles
Across the Room - ODESZA ft. Leon Bridges
Shaking the Tree - Peter Gabriel ft. Youssou N'Dour
Dreaming - Blondie
All You Pretty Gulls - XTC
 
Stretches: yes
Water: yes

Breakfast: coffee w/cream, fresh fruit w/granola & yogurt 
Lunch: pizza (1 slice), plums (2), Twizzlers (package)
Treat: Office party chocolate, Cheetos, cookie (1x)
Dinner: pasta w/greens
Alcohol? old fashioned

Yesterday I did pretty well, I had one drink at a social gathering where I could easily have had two, though I did scarf a dessert for two that was in the fridge because the wife said she didn't plan to eat it. This is what I am talking about. I have compulsions within me, and I believe they grow with the change in the weather.

Baseline: 195 lbs.
Current: 170 lbs. (-1.0)
Goal: 165 lbs.

Writing: 30 min.

No comments: