Sunday, September 10, 2023

Get the blood to flow.

Pandemonium 2023
I was a good boy last night. Not only did I have a wonderful time participating in Panedmonium, I had one drink and came home and went to bed at a decent hour. After yesterday's nonsense, I wanted to be sure today was productive and relaxed.

Yes, and. I have been working on the new play script, and also made cookies (okay, that was a failure) talked to my brother and did laundry. Also? Taking a run.  

Distance: 1 mile
Duration: 9:17
Route: Haselton Loop 
Temperature: 70°
Climate: overcast, cool & damp
Mood: good

Pleasant mid-afternoon miler. Tomorrow I hope to do a pre-work 5K. Depends on if it rains!
 
Stretches: yes
Sit-Ups: 20
Planks: 90 sec.
Water: yes

It's cute, Peter Gabriel has finally produced a song that sounds exactly like all other Peter Gabriel songs.

Breakfast: coffee w/cream, bagel & egg sandwich, cookie (1x) 
Lunch: n/a
Happy Hour: almonds & dried cranberries, Manhattan
Dinner: tuna casserole w/peas, fizzy water
Treat: scoop of ice cream
Alcohol? yes

Reading: HTD
Writing: typing that sweet, sweet script.

What's That Lyric?
Road to Joy - Peter Gabriel

No comments: