Saturday, September 30, 2023

I'm not coming out until this is all over.

One more in before we hit the road. I have always been apprensive about looking forward to things. I do, you know very badly sometimes. But I have been very aware of my health: Is that a cough? Do I have a sore throat? A positive test and we are not going anywhere.

Today we fly to Chicago before boarding a train to Tuscon. That is the plan. All we have now is a plan. And a pair of running shoes.

The Old Mill: 0108
Distance: 3.2 miles
Duration: 29:30
Pace: 9:11

Good episode, I like the ones that are hopeful, even in the face of despair.

Route: Forest Hill Loop
Temperature: 66°
Climate: sunny & perfect
Mood: good
 
Stretches: yes
Sit-Ups: 20
Upper body: 20 reps
Water: yes

Breakfast: coffee w/cream, watermelon, macaroni salad w/egg
Lunch: pepperoni pizza (1 slice)
Dinner: TBA
Alcohol? 

Baseline: 195 lbs.
Current: 171 lbs. (+1.0)
Goal: 165 lbs.

Reading: tbd
Writing: tbd
Blog: tbd

What's That Lyric?
We Will Become Silhouettes - The Postal Service

No comments: