Wednesday, September 04, 2019

The Debate

Podcast morning, listening to The West Wing Weekly. This week they are discussing "The Debate," a live episode from season seven. Just thinking of the upcoming political season brought up my heart rate.

But I just realized something. In spite of everything, I feel better when there is something we need to gain in stead of fearing what we might lose. We've already lost so much, and there's so much worth fighting for.

Distance: 4 miles
Duration: 35:31
Pace: 8:52
Route: Cain Park Loop
Temperature: 72°
Climate: humid!
Mood: good
Stretches: yes
Water: yes

Baseline: 179.5 lbs.
Today: 167 lbs. (+0.5)
Goal: 160 lbs.

The holiday weekend left me packed with processed beef. That, and all the snacks in the rehearsal hall. I hope I am able to get control of this before the Halloween-Thanksgiving-Christmas-New Year's Food Death Spiral.

No comments: