Sunday, June 09, 2024

I'll show you heaven, if you let me.

George Michael Bench
Waterlow Park, London
Full of anxiety this weekend. Had a project deadline, which I fulfilled, but there was that. Also? The world. The world is fucking with me and I don't like it. Don't like feeling helpless.

Camp starts tomorrow, too, and that is always a step into the unknown. More anxiety.

On the other hand, we did get Parade the Circle yesterday and that's always nice.

Let's just listen to George Michael on this run.

Distance: 3.75 miles
Duration: 35:29
Pace: 9:27

George Michael Playlist
Too Funky
Cowboys & Angels
Freedom '90
Secret Love
Fastlove
My Baby Just Cares For Me
Everything She Wants (Live)
Amazing

Route: Forest Hill Loop
Temperature: 64°
Climate: sunny & nice
Mood: anxious
Stretches: yes
Water: yes

Baseline: 185 lbs.
Weight: 177 lbs. (-+2.0)
Goal: 170 lbs.

I ate all the kettle corn.

Breakfast: coffee w/cream
Lunch: IPA, notso fries, fr. artichoke, Caesar salad w/grilled chicken
Intermission: beer
Dinner: leftover Caesar salad

No comments: