Saturday, June 29, 2024

Watch me work it (I'm perfect).

Did you know ..?
This stuff is available on YouTube!
Started out, thought this might be best a short run. It's hot!

Distance: 1 miles
Duration: 9:34
Route: Neighborhood Loop
Temperature: 81°
Climate: overcast & muggy
Mood: all right
Stretches: yes
Water: yes

Upper body: 
Core Strength: 
   Sit-Ups: 20

Why we track our dietary intake. Because when I have the urge to buy a candy bar or a bag of chips, I know I will have to write it down, so I don't. It is not unhealthy for me to do this. Writing it down helps me to make good choices.

Should I fry and egg this morning, or eat the cucumber salad that mas been marinating in the fridge?

Breakfast: coffee w/cream, cucumber salad, brownie (gifted)
Lunch: stir fry
Coffee Break: iced coffee w/sugar & milk
Dinner: ramen w/egg & carrot, strawberry wheat ale
Cocktail Hour: Negroni, bomb pop

What's That Lyric?
Perfect (Exceeder) - Mason ft. Princess Superstar

No comments: