Saturday, June 22, 2024

Sweat box.

Was not planning to run today. But it has been a long day, a long day conducting a variety of chores, and I am all alone. 

Our eldest is at home, but visiting a friend. The boy is also home, but out now with their partner at Tri-C Jazzfest. And my wife is at a work function. I have no car, and am trying to maintain activity.

Distance: 3.1 miles
Duration: 30:10
Pace: 9:43

Running Summer Mix
Starry Eyed Surprise - Shifty
2 Be Love (Am I Ready) * - Lizzo
Seasons (Waiting On You) - Future Islands
Move - Saint Motel
Challengers [MIXED] - Trent Reznor & Atticus Ross ft. Boys Noize  
Yeah x10[MIXED] - Trent Reznor & Atticus Ross ft. Boys Noize
Wow - Beck
Carried Away - Passion Pit
Cake By the Ocean - DNCE

Route: Forest Hill Loop
Temperature: 83°
Climate: dusk
Mood: good
Stretches: yes
Water: yes

Last night, for the solstice, I burned the rest of my notebooks. All but one. I may still destroy that one, but I need to look through it first.

Baseline: 185 lbs.
Weight: 173 lbs. (-1.0)
Goal: 170 lbs.

Breakfast: fresh berries, granola & cream
Lunch: pizza (1 slice), ranch
Dinner: sunbutter & jam sand w/strawberry milk
Happy Hour: GLBCo. Midwest IPA
Late Dinner: wedge salad, Hot & Dirty cocktail, crème brule

No comments: