Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Older than Lou Rawls

Distance: 3 miles
Times: about 30 minutes
Weight: 165 lbs.
Stretches: yes
Water: yes
Snack: yes
Weather; 6am, cool & humid

"Improve Your Endurance 1.1" Playlist
Funky For You (Spacehopper Mix) - Deadbeats
Rocket Ride - Felix da Housecat
Hip Hop Hooray - Naughty By Nature
Decent Days and Nights - The Futureheads
Wound Up - Office
Mirror in the Bathroom - The Beat
To Ulrike M. (Zero 7 Mix) - Doris Days & Zero 7

For almost thirteen years now, I have strived to avoid my neighbor when I run. She will wave me down with a question at the worst fricking time. Sometimes I ignore her, but she's just too sweet. So there I am, at the end of my run, feeling my muscles calcify as she tells me about how someone's garage caught fire last night. *Sigh*

No comments: