Tuesday, July 25, 2006

There is hope

Distance: 5 miles
Weight: 165 lbs.
Stretches: yes
Sports drink: yes
Snack: yes
Time: 5:30am
Weather: balmy

Playlist:
Sympathy for the Devil (The Neptune Mix) - The Rolling Stones
Tainted Love - Soft Cell
It's a Set Up - Plasticman
Keep Hope Alive (JDS Mix) - Crystal Method
Tandem Jump - Jonathan Richman
Find My Baby - Moby
Real Real Real (The Real Pop Mix) - Jesus Jones
Dead Man's Party - Oingo Boingo
I Can't Wait - Nu Shooz
You're So Damn Hot - OK Go
Gett Off - Prince
Cooldown: Point of View Point - Cornelius

Felt a nasty twinge in my left calf, stopped, walked, stretched, walked, kept going. That's how you do that - I used to just try and run through those things. My friend in Chicago just ran the marathon in the Gay Games on a sprained ankle. He added a half-hour to his previous time, but he did it. I have no reason to complain.

No comments: