Sunday, July 02, 2006

This Is Where It All Begins

Distance: 3 miles
Stretches: sorta
Water: yes
Weather: rain
Time: 5:30am

So I am a total geek. Last night I was trolling iTunes for great workout tunes, and found they have this new N*ke sponsored thing, featuring N*ke sponsored mixes, and even a 40 minute composition by the Chemical Brothers. Which I bought. The next time I think I'll be running for 40 minutes, I'll try it. Picked up a couple of songs from other mixes suggested by visitors to iTunes ... thinking of making one myself ... complete dork ...

Four our 7th anniversary (wool) my wife got me five albums that had the word "wool" in them - either the artist or album title. She got me the TOCA Race Driver 3: Official Soundtrack - it's the soundtrack to a video game, composed by Plastic Man & the Wool One. Pretty sweet.

No comments: