Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Ooh god DAMN.

Pretty fly.

Fumes. Shins. Exhaustion. Nerve. Resignation.

Oh, my hip.

Distance: 4 miles
Route: To Parkside Blvd. and back.

Really wanted to get out into the beautiful sunshine, but running in the rough slush was a hard slog, and made my shins ACHE. It's no fun going slow when the weather's good.

Temperature: 39º
Climate: spring, again? patchy snow, wet pavement.
Weight: 171.5 lbs.
Snack: banana
Hydration? yes
Stretches? yes. sort of.

1998 Playlist
Misinformed - Soul Coughing
Pretty Fly (For A White Guy) - The Offspring
Body Movin' (Fatboy Slim Remix) - The Beastie Boys
The Rockafeller Skank - Fatboy Slim
Music Sounds Better With You - Stardust
Better? - Propellerheads
The Way - Fastball
Torch - Sister Soleil

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Let me know if you want to mix it up some morning. I'm not sure how many miles because my runs are random and I don't know how many miles they are, but for about one hour and twenty minutes, I've got a pretty decent Cleveland Heights tour.
Scott

pengo said...

An hour twenty? Wow, how fast are you going, is that six miles or more like eight? In either case, I will take you up on that -- over the weekend, all right?