Thursday, February 16, 2012

Your heart beats like a subway train.


Headphones fragged. For that matter, so have my shoes, a very long time ago. Must go shopping before Saturday. What's the forecast for Saturday? Rainy and 42º How far we running?

13 miles. A half marathon. Before you've had pancakes.

Distance: 4 miles
Route: To Parkside Blvd. and back.

My shins ache, my knees hurt, and now my right hip has been acting up -- not when I am running, only the entire rest of the day. And yet, when beats per minute are in synch, I can still fly.

Temperature: 44º
Climate: rain
Weight: 170 lbs.
Breakfast: chocolately cream of wheat w/butter & milk
Hydration? yes
Stretches? yes

1999 Playlist
Maria (160 bpm) - Blondie
Stop Breaking Down - The White Stripes
In The Street - Cheap Trick
Smooth - Santana
Natural Blues - Moby
Theme from Futurama - Danny Elfman
Steal My Sunshine - Lem
Blame (172 bpm) - Everything But the Girl
Mambo No. 5 (174 bpm) - Lou Bega

Cooldown:
Southside/Honey - Moby
A little bit of Monica in my life, a little bit of Erica by my side
A little bit of Rita is all I need, a little bit of Tina is what I see
A little bit of Sandra in the sun, a little bit of Mary all night long
A little bit of Jessica here I am, a little bit of you makes me your man


The girl (age 6): He has seven daughters!

No comments: