Wednesday, February 01, 2012

But that was long ago.


So much more fun to run when it is moderately cool and not miserable out. Just, as the kids say, saying.

I walk around all day with this mustache on my face. It's horrifying.

Went out chewing gum today. On my way back I pictured myself asphyxiated on someone's doorstep and spit it out. Still ... clean, fresh breath.

That's it, I have to clean up.

Distance: 4 miles
Route: To Parkside Blvd. and back.

1988 Playlist
Cult of Personality - Living Colour
A Globe of Frogs - Robyn Hitchcock
What's On Your Mind - Information Society
Left To My Own Devices - Pet Shop Boys
Sister Madly (171 bpm) - Crowded House
Doin Da Butt - Gap Band
Balloon Man - Robyn Hitchcock
In The Lowlands - Crowded House
Reptile (157 bpm) - The Church

Cooldown:
Down In It [Purest Feeling demo] - Nine Inch Nails

Temperature: 52º
Climate: wet pavement, after the rains
Weight: 177 lbs.
Snack: banana
Hydration? yes
Stretches? yes

UPDATE: I forgot to mention I have a sore throat. I do not feel like I have a cold, it's not post-nasal drip. When I was young, I would get a sore throat and think, "STD?" Now I think, "Cancer?"

No comments: