Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Swallow till I burst.


This is dumb, I am stressed, trying to fit a run in in under 30 minutes, not enough time, unsupervised children with knives, there is snow in my face and a painful wind ... must make decisions, can't make decisions, decisions made for me which I must consider or decline, asking for input, don't need to ask for input, perfectly capable of saying no. Can't coordinate children, and get out the door, not even for twenty minutes. Parent-teacher conference, dinner, tea, homework, email, anger, confusion, resignation.

No, I do not want to run under these conditions. This makes me unhappy. This is dumb. I headed out, and quickly turned around.

Temperature: 30°
Distance: .25 miles

2000 Playlist
Idioteque - Radiohead

Hate the 2000 playlist, anyway. Fuck.

No comments: