Thursday, June 27, 2013

September '75. I was 47" high.


The thing about the kids being out of town is that I can run pretty much any damn time I want. The thing about summer is that it doesn't make any difference, you still need to run before sunrise or after sunset.

Spent a few hours after work with the company from Double Heart, discussing FringeNYC plans at Prosperity Social Club in Tremont. I love taking young people new places that they think are cool. But doesn't everyone love doing that?

You will read this review now.
Then help Get DOUBLE HEART to FringeNYC

Temperature: 77°
Climate: very humid ... but pleasant
Distance: 4 miles

You know what's awesome? Running. Running is totally awesome.

Underground Playlist
Underground - Ben Folds Five
Can't Stand It - Wilco
Circles - Soul Coughing
Enid (168 bpm) - Barenaked Ladies
The New Pollution - Beck
Better Be Home Soon - Crowded House
Army (174 bpm) - Ben Folds Five
Somebody Keeps Moving My Chair - They Might Be Giants
(Nice Dream) (174 bpm) - Radiohead
One Angry Dwarf and 200 Solemn Faces - Ben Folds Five

Yeah, I remember The End. You're only in your mid-late twenties once, Missy. Make it happen today!

No comments: