Sunday, March 30, 2014

Well, I'm not the world's most physical guy.

Domino run.

So, shortly after we went running yesterday the temperature dropped, and about four inches of wet, heavy snow dropped on the ground. Now it's all melting everywhere.

Sorry. Oh, so sorry. Weather, weather, weather. BORING.

Time to get into the bright, sunshiny slush and beat feet around the neighborhood. Fifteen runs in March.

Temperature: 36°
Distance: 1.75 miles

A bit winded. Tired of this, had to stay in the street in my neighborhood. One day soon, I will take the girl with me on my traditional 3.25 miles route. That will be a good day, indeed.

1970 Playlist
Domino - Van Morrison
Canto de Ossanha (Let Go) - Astrud Gilberto
Mama Told Me Not To Come - Randy Newman
Everyone - Van Morrison
Lola - Kinks

No comments: