Monday, March 10, 2014

Running around 'cause I'm filled with fear.

These. That is all.

Temperature: 41°
Distance: 3.25 miles
Weight: 173 lbs.

2011 Playlist
Houdini - Foster the People
Brazil - Eric Bobo & Latin Bitman
Pumped Up Kicks - Foster the People
Run Right Back - The Black Keys
Little Talks - Of Monsters and Men
Sick of You - Cake
Too Many Rappers [New Reactionaries Version] - Beastie Boys ft. Nas

5:30 PM UPDATE: After work, the girl asked to lap the block. She wanted to run two laps, but I think with the idea of going that far she intimidated herself. We ran one with a few walk breaks.

She asked to sprint the last several drives. Sprinting freaks me out, especially on the sidewalk. Too much opportunity for injury.

On our way out (lovely 55° evening!) the boy asked to join us and I had to put him off. He was a little difficult about it, but this is one of those situations where I have found it is better to have all of your attention on one kid. After the girl and I were through, the boy and I ran down to the corner and back.

No comments: