Wednesday, July 31, 2019

And don't it feel good.

Welcome home. You know when there's a thing you know you shouldn't eat but you go ahead and eat it anyway? So, yeah, that's a thing that happened. Glorious nights, horrible mornings.

Also, my mouth feels like trash.

Debated whether to go back to sleep or not, but then I stepped outside and it was cool and beautiful. So here we go!

Distance: 4 miles
Duration: 33:53
Pace: 8:28
Route: Cain Park Loop
Temperature: 68°
Climate: humid & beautiful
Mood: good!
Stretches: yes
Water: yes

Kinks in both ankles. Did not stretch enough, that is true. Also, my right knee has been bothering me ... since I banged it against the car, I guess. Need to monitor that. Took the time I need to take for my body to settle. This morning that meant water, coffee, several trips to the bathroom, and Pepto Bismol.

It's a crap "medicine" I know, but my life would be so much sorrier without it. Thousands of years from now all archaeologists will find of my body is a stomach-shaped ball of clay.

Last day of vacation. Housework to be done, and also writing. Writing!

Baseline: 179.5 lbs.
Today: 166 lbs. (+3.0)
Goal: 160 lbs.

That I only gained three pounds is pretty amazing. While I did not go insane on vacation, there were a lot of restaurants, desserts, large portions, and sweet alcoholic drinks. And yet, three pounds. I would like to reach 160 by the time we conclude residency rehearsal, which is in the middle of September.

What's That Lyric?
Walking On Sunshine - Katrina and the Waves

Twenty-one runs in July. Last marathon training I did twenty-four. No plans to make up for the twelve mile I missed last Sunday, but I am looking forward to running a half Sunday next.

No comments: