Tuesday, June 09, 2020

Bless you, all of you pretty girls.

How fast to run, and how far? That is the question which has made me sit and add to playlists for the last twenty minutes. And I still don't have an answer.

Got new earphones because the earlier ones fragged, surprisingly early. I like these better for a number of reasons (same company, different model) except they don't stay in my ears. I swapped out the ear molds from the previous model and will try those today. Should do the trick.

Distance: 2 miles
Duration: 17:13
Pace: 8:36
Route: Two times around the block

Oh my. Chose the 165-169 bpm mix today, and after a couple hundred yards I regretted it. But then, I am always defeated and exhausted by the first turn. So I kept going. After a mile and a half, I was fine. Better than fine. I'll take it easier tomorrow, but maybe I can run that fast all the way to the park and back. Once. Maybe.

I used to run that fast all the time. Who knows? Maybe I will again.

Temperature: 68°
Climate: sun rising, birds singing.
Mood: good?
Weight: 188 lbs. (-0-)

Wrote a piece that made me happy today. And I was thinking of giving up this short play project just before I wrote it. Keep going.

What's That Lyric?
All You Pretty Girls - XTC

No comments: