Sunday, June 07, 2020

I see a line of cars and they're all painted black.

Sippin' on gastric juice.
I have abstained from alcohol on many days (not last night) in an effort not to have "the feeling" as I have come to call it. But I am still developing these feelings -- when I lie on my right side. I can no longer sleep on my right side, or on my back, without developing this unpleasant feeling.

But it's not gastric, as this graphic above indicates. And God, that is an upsetting image.

Distance: 2 miles
Duration: 19:21
Route: Two times around the block.
Temperature: 66°
Climate: gorgeous
Mood: shaky
Weight: 186 lbs. (-1.0)

Yesterday's protest march left me incredibly dehydrated, I drank water all night in an effort to make up the difference to no avail. I had a slight headache this morning, which I have mostly recovered from. But a slice of cold pepperoni pizza was also in order.

What's That Lyric?
Paint It Black - The Rolling Stones

No comments: