Friday, June 05, 2020

Got what you wanted, lost what you had.

The "feeling" returns. I rise in my chest. Not the buzzing, but a feeling of muscular (?) unpleasantness. Running seems to help, so does not drinking. I think. I didn't drink yesterday, but had a not so good night's sleep. My plan is not to drink today either.

Made "friendship bread" yesterday. That thing is like cake, I will strive not to consume too much. It's like all sugar, milk and flour.

Distance: 3.6 miles
Duration: 33:40
Pace: 9:21
Route: Forest Hill Loop
Temperature: 77°
Climate: sunny & sweaty
Mood: all things considered ..?
Weight: 188 lbs. (+1.0)

It was a really big lunch. It was a heart dinner. I have to be careful.

What's That Lyric?
Puzzlin' Evidence - Talking Heads

Also, I bought new headphones, which I am hiding from everbody.

No comments: