Wednesday, June 10, 2020

We're feeling so good just the way that we do.

This is the very best song to run to.
When I started this blog, my daughter was not yet three. She is now seventeen, and working as a hostess at a local restaurant. (Yes, she gets to wear a stylish, branded mask at the hostess stand.)

Just something I thought of.

In spite of everything else going on, I am in a good physical place. I run, daily. The two miles run keep my engine running, and when I am motivated, I will go to the park. Today was one such day.

It's hot, it will be a very hot day. But I set out at one tempo, and was unsatisfied with it. I boosted it to 160-164 and even that seemed like taking it easy. I mean, it was brisk, but it was not taxing. I did not walk, which is always a great sign.

Distance: 3.65 miles
Duration: 35:24
Pace: 9:41
Route: Forest Hill Loop
Temperature: 77°
Climate: overcast at first, then the clouds broke
Mood: not bad, you know?
Weight: 186 lbs. (-2.0)

What's That Lyric?
Nine In the Afternoon - Panic! at the Disco

No comments: