Tuesday, June 02, 2020

When I am king you will be first against the wall.

Not drinking was an interesting experiment, and one which bore fruit. Having one drink an evening (as opposed to say, three) is something that is all right, I guess. I had a glass of wine put in my hands Sunday, an online cocktail party last night. There will be social time this evening, too. I should be careful. I can always have La Croix, right?

Everyone has really been into La Croix, for years, but not me. Now I'm into La Croix. What a racket.

Running every day was good, too. I should keep that up. Even the two miles each day is great.

Distance: 2 miles
Duration: 17:40
Pace: 8:49
Route: Two times around the block.
Temperature: 61°
Climate: overcast and ... cool?
Mood: riled
Weight: 187.5 lbs. (-1.0)

Deceptively cool. Also humid, I feel like all the sweat was sucked out of me. But a day off, and I was flying. Upbeat. Speed. These headphones are dying, though. Too many people borrow them. I need to get new phones and keep them hidden.

What's That Lyric?
Paranoid Android - Radiohead

Time to get to work.

No comments: