Saturday, June 20, 2020

You'd watch my heart burst. Then you'd step in.

It's still there, below the surface. The trembling. And it's not the allergy medication, because I stopped taking that weeks ago.

It may, indeed, be the alcohol, because the drinking has returned. Because I'm bored. Because I am unsure. Because I like to drink.

I also like to run.

Distance: 5 miles, door-to-door.
Duration: 49:52
Pace: 9:57
Route: Forest Hill to Boulevard Loop
Temperature: 73°
Climate: sunny & HOT!
Mood: all right
Weight: 184 lbs. (-1.0)

Easy run. Feeling good. Five miles! Not my plan, but hey. It's Saturday!

Teenage Kicks 06/20/2020
God Save the Queen * - Sex Pistols
I Need to Know * - Tom Petty & The Heartbreakers
Rat Trap - Boomtown Rats
Rio  - Duran Duran
The Look of Love - ABC
Vacation* - The Go-Go's
California Uber Alles * - Dead Kennedys
Sally McLennane - The Pogues
Birthday - The Sugarcubes
Come Undone - Duran Duran
Ladytron * - Roxy Music
X Offender - Blondie
My Brave Face - Paul McCartney

No comments: