Friday, November 03, 2023

Check my vital signs.

Sometimes I pay a lot for great seats.
Sometimes they're free.
Been feeling queasy. I felt like this ... last year? Not sick, just poor digestion. Unhappy bowels. The diet has not been great. A lot of meat, fried things, bread. I can do better. I don't want to.

Becoming more and more aware of my weaknesses. I do not have the balance, the equilibrium that I used to. Then, I've always had weaknesses. When I take care of myself I can mitigate them, but it must be consistent.

The weather turns. My motivation to run wanes with the weather. I do not like cold, not really. Not at all.

Distance: 3.1 miles
Duration: 28:21
Pace: 9:08

Perfect fall evening. The run was great, but my knee (right) has been in pain the entire week. I don't hurt when I run. Just all the other times.

Route: Forest Hill Loop
Temperature: 56°
Climate: overcast & nice
Mood: good
 
Stretches: yes
Upper body: 10 rep. (3x)
Water: yes

Play script: Nobody Heard, Nobody Saw by Luke Brett

What's That Lyric?
Boulevard of Broken Dreams - Green Day

No comments: