Tuesday, November 07, 2023

Everybody wants a box of chocolates.


Gracious. I have now logged more runs than I did in 2009 -- and those weren't even all runs. I was recording blog posts about the play And Then You Die that year. So, 2023 has been far and away the year I have taken the most most individual runs, except for 2015 when I not only had a diabetic scare, but trained rather successfully for the Twin Cities Marathon.

Not sure I can make another twenty runs before end of the year, but who knows? Seems kind of arbitrary. Why this year? Another health scare, the scare of just getting old?

Regardless. It's still enjoyable. I hope it continues to be so.

Distance: 3.1 miles
Duration: 30:05
Pace: 9:42

Took shoes to Athens and Cincinnati. A beautiful weekend, perfect weather, no chance to run.

Route: Forest Hill Loop
Temperature: 50°
Climate: overcast & cool
Mood: all right
 
Stretches: yes
Upper body: 30 rep.
Water: yes

What's That Lyric?
Everybody Knows - Leonard Cohen

No comments: