Saturday, November 11, 2023

I don't even care what my best friends are doing.

The wife works at a book store, so she will be very busy from now through the holidays. She's working Friday nights, which means I need to plan my evening. I could go out, sure. See a play or a movie. Last night I made a pie, from scratch. My first. Never even made a crust before. It was a success.

I was also taking large pieces of furniture and other things out of the house to put onto the curb. And not drinking. Or not drinking right away. It was after the chores were through and the pie was baking that I sat by the fire, listened to music, read and had a cocktail.

It was a very good night alone with David. I'm learning better how to be with me. 

Distance: 3.25 miles 
Duration: 31:51
Pace: 9:48

Oh, shit. I finished the first draft of a new script. See? Good day!

Route: Forest Hill Loop
Temperature: 45°
Climate: sunny & cool
Mood: good

Just keep running, okay? Doesn't have to be far, doesn't have to be fast. Just run.
 
Stretches: yes
Water: yes 

Play script: Sugar the Play by Gloria Shea

What's That Lyric?
Bad Dream Baby - Hippo Campus

No comments: