Thursday, November 23, 2023

I'm running down the road trying to loosen my load.

Who wore it better?
Stayed off my ankle for a couple days. These little kinks are crazy. I was on my feet for several hours on Tuesday and wow was that exhausting. And yet, we feel good, don't we? So much to be thankful for.

Distance: 3.1 miles
Duration: 29:02
Pace: 9:21

Thanksgiving Dinner Playlist
Lovely Day - Bill Withers
Thank You - Dido
Take It Easy - Eagles
Riptide - Vance Joy
I've Got Plenty To Be Thankful For * - Bing Crosby
What a Wonderful World - Louis Armstrong
Better Man - Leon Bridges
We Are Family - Sister Sledge
I Can't Help Myself (Sugar Pie, Honeybunch) - Four Tops

Route: Forest Hill Loop
Temperature: 45°
Climate: beautiful

Sunny, crisp fall day. Just perfect for a run. Folks walking dogs, kids watching the birds on the lagoon. We spent the morning watching the parade as a family. It's gonna be a lovely day.
Mood: 
 
Stretches: yes
Water: ope

No comments: