Saturday, January 14, 2017

My body always moving.

Wayward, listless evening last night. After my run I sat alone and thought and wrote and listening, and texted, responded to opps. When the boy got home we watched Charlie and the Chocolate Factory. It's not great, Tim Burton movies generally never are, but it has its moments. The ending is interminable, the entire escapade cleaves close to Dahl's sense of humor except for that lame backstory.

Distance: 3.25 miles
Avg. Pace: 8:09
Duration: 26:28
Route: Forest Hill Loop

This morning I was surprised to find myself continuing to speculate upon a story, one I had ramped up prior to the election, and dropped immediately thereafter because it was too depressing. But it appears to have been backed up in my brain, and maybe I need to do something about that.

Pavement: dry
Temperature: 34°
Climate: cool
Mood: driven ... a little

Will be a pretty mild week, temperatures rising. Forecast suggests Trump will get nice, climate-change-caused weather for his day, the women will have an even better one on theirs.

Baseline: 174 lbs.
Today: 169.5 lbs. (-0.5)
Goal: 165 lbs.
Ideal: 160 lbs.

Slow and steady wins the race.

1976 Playlist
Love Machine (Part 1) - The Miracles
Rubberband Man - The Spinners
Beat On The Brat - The Ramones
Step Right Up - Tom Waits
Squonk *  - Genesis
Fly Like An Eagle - Steve Miller Band
Hot Stuff - The Rolling Stones

No comments: