Tuesday, January 10, 2017

Please be kind if I'm a mess.

How bizarre. My children, my wife have school today -- but I do not. All of our actor-teachers, attending four different schools this week, all of those schools are closed due to a little snow. And so I have been told to stay home, and just when I needed it most.

I'm not ill, nor am I very tired. But I have soul anxiety, and to be honest, I have been damnright cold for several days, and I am tired of it. Staying home, running lines for Entry Point, doing housework, putting my business and thoughts in order ... I needed a day like this.

Distance: 3.25 miles
Avg. Pace: 8:56
Duration: 29:04
Route: Forest Hill Run

Waited until the temperature rose above freezing. However, those sidewalks which had been shoveled were a think veneer of ice, the crusty slush much safer. Fortunately, only the people in my neighborhood are conscientious enough to actually shovel their walks, so for the most of my run it wasn't an issue.

Wet feet. No matter, great run.

Pavement: crispy slush
Temperature: 34°
Climate: cold .. but not that cold
Mood: anxious

Baseline: 174 lbs.
Today: 170 lbs. (-0.5)
Goal: 170 lbs.
Ideal: 165 lbs.

2001 Playlist
Cigarettes & Chocolate Milk (Reprise) - Rufus Wainwright
Star 69 - Fatboy Slim
August Day Song (Château Flight Remix) - Bebel Gilberto
Bird Watching at Inner Forest - Cornelius
Point of View Point - Cornelius
Hella Good - No Doubt
Weapon of Choice - Fatboy Slim

No comments: