Wednesday, January 11, 2017

I'm no good at acting while the camera's on the run.

So much better than "Suicide Squad."
Went to see a movie last night, we saw Fences. It's a great movie, but long. I am very glad Denzel has announced he is producing all ten plays in August Wilson's Century Cycle for film, but I question his decision not to edit very much. I'm all for it, I just hope it sells, people can complain about long movies.

Wilson is a poet and his words are what it's all about, so I was happy for the entirety of it. I have read this play but have never seen it on stage.

Distance: 3.25 miles
Avg. Pace: 8:26
Duration: 27:24
Route: Forest Hill Loop
Pavement: dry? crazy.
Temperature: 34°
Climate: cool
Mood: all right

It wouldn't have seemed so long, except I think there was something wrong with my seat. About ninety minutes in my left gluteus began to ache with a sharp pain and I found it very difficult to get comfortable.

I am very aware of how much sitting I do, there's a lot of sitting this week, on a hard, wooden bench, and in the cold, too. Lots of sitting, the exercise can only help so much.

Baseline: 174 lbs.
Today: 170 lbs. (-0-)
Goal: 170 lbs.
Ideal: 165 lbs.

1985 Playlist
A Love Bizarre - Sheila E.
In Between Days - The Cure
Television Man - Talking Heads
How She Threw It All Away - The Style Council
Everything She Wants - Wham!
I'm Your Man - Wham!

No comments: