Thursday, August 05, 2021

I'm running out of time.



I'm still on vacation. I took two weeks -- one out of town, one in. And I feel guilty about that, which is totally stupid. And it's not like I'm just fucking around here, I am painting a room, I am doing housework. I took vacation time to work on my house.

Anyway, first writing, then running. Then painting. I had a nice thought while writing today, that it's my time. I have alwaysknown this, but sometimes I need to remind myself.

Distance: 3.1 miles
Duration: 30:54
Pace: 9:58
Route: Forest Hill Loop
Temperature: 73°
Climate: sunny & humid
Mood: angsty
Weight: 172 lbs. (-2.0)

Bit of a logy run, not too bad, just low energy. I think I should take a day off. Also, paint fumes.

"Pan-O-Rama!"
(Music From the Big Love 2018-2021)

Sex Machine - Sly & the Family Stone
Blinding Lights - The Weeknd
Under the Table - Fiona Apple
Fight For You - H.E.R.
Montero (Call Me By Your Name) - Lil Nas X
brutal - Olivia Rodrigo

Intake
Breakfast: cafe con leche* (2x)
Lunch: spaghetti & "meat" sauce
Snack: apple, corn chips, beer
Dinner: chik'n w/creamed corn, rice & peas, Manhattan
Also: fizzy water (1x)

*When I say "cafe con leche" what I mean is this; our first night back we needed half and half for the morning, but it was late and per usual, Walgreen's was out. We had just listened to the soundtrack to "In the Heights" and Claudia's suggestion Usnavi use condensed milk was on my mind, so I got some. It doesn't work by itself, you still need milk or cream, but it does make a sweet drink. When I run out of the stuff, I'll stop.

No comments: