Wednesday, August 18, 2021

No way to run from it.

What we're listening to this week.
Here's a thing -- my ankles were very weak last week, after my last run on Wednesday. Even for a few days after that, it was surprising, Maybe next day weakness or soreness, but it last for a few days. Also, my shins. Like the beginning of shin splints. I did some exercises. 

I expect, these days, to start wearing down if I run every day. It's what happened during training two years ago. My sciatica was giving me trouble driving to and from Athens, I have been doing an unsusual amount of lifting, helping our child move into their dorm.

Distance: 3.1 miles
Duration: 30:07
Pace: 9:42
Route: Forest Hill Loop
Temperature: 72°
Climate: overcast & damp
Mood: all right
Weight: 171 lbs. (-0-)

I will have several good nights of sleep in a row, then suddenly not. And I have been good about not drinking before bed. Not true, I drank before bed Monday night and had a delightful sleep. Last night I just tossed and turned. Why? No idea. Often it is emotional, I'm fretting about something. But I had nothing particular on my mind. Just could not fall asleep. 

Intake
Breakfast: coffee (2x)
Lunch: eggplant parmesan, watermelon
Snack: small bowl of potato chips, rice cake w/Nutella
Dinner: squash tacos w/beans & corn, yogurt & cheese
Also: juice soda (?), fizzy water

oh shit, oh fuck playlist
It Wasn't Me - Shaggy ft. Rik Rok
Studio-1 - La Flotte 411
Welceom to the Black Parade - My Chemical Romance
Bring Me To Life - Evanescence
Toxic - Britney Spears
No Hago Reggaeton - Oneclown
Afraid of the Dark (Sock Jock Remix) - Biscuit Sundown
Un;Idea geniale - Kamiko

Some folks have not done a close reading of the assignment.

No comments: