Wednesday, August 04, 2021

You ain't been up off the porch, now.

Distance: 3.75 miles
Duration: 34:53
Pace: 9:18
Route: Forest Hill Loop
Temperature: 70°
Climate: sunny & warm
Mood: good
Weight: 174 lbs. (-0-)

Yes, it has been three years. Just as we departed Cleveland Heights for two days on the road, I announced a new playlist for my love. No more cassettes, nor compact discs. Just a Spotify playlist of music from the past three years.

Even as we listened it was being edited. Apparently Billie Eilish has been cancelled in certain quarters, I was unaware of that.

"Pan-O-Rama!"
(Music From the Big Love 2018-2021) 
Hell You Talmbout - David Byrne
Changes - Charles Bradley & the Budos Band
Gotta Get Up - Harry Nilsson
Old Town Road (Remix) - Lil Nas X ft. Billie Ray Cyrus
See You at Your Funeral - PUP
I'm Yours - Jason Mraz
Screech Out - post-curtain call music from "Come From Away"
Is Chicago, Is Not Chicago (Live) - Mike Doughty
Adore You - Harry Styles
In Quarantine - Ben Gibbard
J$ST- Run the Jewels

Intake
Breakfast: cafe con leche (2x)
Lunch: ramen (I really like ramen.)
Refreshment: beer, Manhattan
Snack: corn chips
Dinner: spaghetti & roasted brussels sprouts
Also: Fizzy water (2x)

Note: Hanging out with young friends means drinking more. Staying up late means eating more. No shame, just a reminder. I have hit a 174 pound wall. Just a bit further and I will be where I prefer to be.

No comments: