Thursday, August 19, 2021

You should be horizontal now.

Two shitty nights of sleep in a row. Headachy this time, for no reason. I try to postpone breakfast but I felt sick to my stomach. Often I'll just reach for cereal and milk but that doesn't sit well. So, a little protein instead.  

Distance: 3.1 miles
Duration: 27:33
Pace: 8:53
Route: Forest Hill Loop
Temperature: 75°
Climate: sunny & glorious
Mood: all right
Weight: 170 kbs. (-1.0)

Took all day to feel something like normal. I even took Sudafed to try and open my sinuses, but I just feel low all day. Coming home howevere, the sun was bright, the sky was clear, and so was my head.

Intake
Breakfast: coffee (2x), eggplant parmesan 
Happy Hour: Guinness
Dinner: pizza (2 slices), salad
Also, fizzy water (1x)

Summer 2021 Playlist
Chaise Longue - Wet Leg
Solar Power - Lorde
Freedom - Jon Batiste
Rumors - Lizzo ft. Cardi B
Smile - Wolf Alice
I Need Some of That - Weezer
Brutal - Olivia Rodrigo
Bad Dream Baby - Hippo Campus
The Gathering - Frank Turner

God, what a beautiful night. Running at full speed. Enjoying the world outside. I have waited weeks to get back to this.

No comments: